About GK Horizons
GK Horizons is a multi-award-winning management consulting company focused on solving the challenges finance and senior business leaders face by providing the ability to make faster and smarter decisions with Workday Adaptive Planning Business Planning Software.
GK Horizons is the largest implementation partner of Workday Adaptive Planning in the APAC region, trusted by more than 93 customers across all industries to improve their financial insights, business agility and performance of their organisation.
Founded in 2012 by Matthew Grove and Martin Kudlik, GK Horizons has rapidly grown to a team of 18 senior finance professionals with a diverse customer base spanning across all industries from small to medium sized organisations to large corporations. The team’s strong performance has been recognised by Workday Adaptive Planning, having recently received the highest partner awards in the APAC region for the 6th consecutive year.
GK Horizons – Where are we going?
- We strive to become the preferred partner of software and consulting services to the office of finance of medium to large enterprises.
- We are a group who challenges the status quo to benefit our stakeholders:
- Employees – financial, professional and personal satisfaction
- Clients – achieving their objectives
- Shareholders – financial and personal satisfaction
- Partners – through continued business development
GK Horizons – How are we going to get there?
- All companies encounter barriers to achieving their objectives, that is the nature of business. We exist to remove these barriers by introducing great software and consulting skills, allowing our clients to achieve their goals.
- We will start with the office of finance, and the planning and reporting
processes, then expand into our clients more strategic initiatives.
- Developing and nurturing mutually beneficial long-term relationships will be the key to our success.